We have a whole bunch of different text items for you to use. Every time you see text in a document it comes packaged in a format which you can edit virtually any way you like. There are essentially two different types of text components, Text boxes and Text panels.

Text Boxes

Find them in the + Add menu under Text. 

 Just tap one to add it to your document...

Text boxes come in all shapes and sizes 

Text Panels

Find the text panels in the + Add menu under Text Panels. The panels also include items like speech bubbles, sticker and symbol panel shapes and various other useful designs. 

Again just tap to add to a document.

Each text panel comes with a set of control handles, here's a speech bubble for example...

You'll notice that as you hover over the handles (the blobs) you'll see a tip describing its function. The blue outline indicates that the whole panel is selected and available to be moved. 

Text editing - that is the editing of the text itself, which includes Text selection, Text styles, Font selection and the Spell checker, is covered in the Text section.

Did this answer your question?