To copy pages from document to another, you first need to open both of them in separate tabs.
- Open the document you wish to copy pages to.
- Go to File > Open in new tab and select the document you wish to open pages from
- In the page view on the left, select the page you wish to copy and press Ctrl + C
- Go back to the document you wish to paste to, select a page within the page view again and press Ctrl + V. The page will then be copied under the selected page
- Do this for every page you wish to copy over.
When you paste in a page, the newly pasted page will inherit the theme colours of the document you are in.