- Click on the 'Create new'-button within the Vizzlo tab.
- Vizzlo's template portfolio gets opened in a new browser tab. Choose the chart, inforpraphic or business visualization which fit your need best and open it in the Vizzlo editor.
- Adjust the opened template according to your needs. Done?
- Switch back to the Xara Cloud browser tab you are working in.
Note: While working on a Vizzlo chart your changes are normally auto-saved, so no saving is needed. However, if you just do some quick changes on your file we recommend to press the short cut ctrl+s to quickly save your chart.
- Update the Vizzlo library via the 'Update all' button.
Et voilà -
your freshly created chart is ready for usage within Xara Cloud.